|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air date||May 25, 2010|
|Written by||Benjamin Daniel Lobato|
|Directed by||Tony Goldwyn|
|U.S. Viewers||1.81 million|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Fathers and Sons"
"Veterans" is the eleventh episode of the first season, and the eleventh episode in the series overall. It was written by Benjamin Daniel Lobato and directed by Tony Goldwyn. It first aired May 25, 2010.
It's up to Raylan to keep Harlan safe when Boyd Crowder and his cadre of "followers" turn vigilantes.
- Hestler Jones - Loyal right hand man of Bo Crowder, who is fresh out of prison.
- Frank Choate - Captain of the Kentucky State Police helping with the interrogation of Boyd Crowder's "flock", as well as the meth lab explosion.
- Lemuel Becket - Arms dealer who sells a Rocket Launcher to Boyd.
- Mickey - Meth cooker seeking protection from Bo Crowder. Shot by Johnny Crowder.
- Puller - Partner of Mickey, also seeking protection. Shot by Hestler.
- Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens
- Nick Searcy as Art Mullen
- Joelle Carter as Ava Crowder
- Jacob Pitts as Tim Gutterson
- Erica Tazel as Rachel Brooks (credit only)
- Natalie Zea as Winona Hawkins
- Raymond J. Barry as Arlo Givens
- M.C. Gainey as Bo Crowder
- Linda Gehringer as Helen Givens
- Jim Haynie as Lemuel Becket
- Damon Herriman as Dewey Crowe
- Brent Sexton as Hunter Mosley
- Kevin E. West as Frank Choate
- Brad Carter as Bobby Joe Packer
- David Meunier as Johnny Crowder
- Ray Porter as Hestler Jones
- and Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder
- John Lee Ames as Boyd's Man 2
- Emerson Brooks as MP Sykes
- Mark Elias as Boyd's Man 1
- David Haley as Ullman
- Darin Heames as Mickey
- Travis Johns as Luther Perry
- David Hill as US Marshal
- Josh Wingate as Puller