|Season 1, Episode 7|
|Air date||April 27, 2010|
|Written by||Wendy Calhoun|
|Directed by||Michael Watkins|
|U.S. Viewers||2.26 million|
| ← previous|
| next →|
"Blind Spot" is the seventh episode of the first season, and the seventh episode in the series overall. It was written by executive story editor Wendy Calhoun and directed by Michael Watkins. It first aired on April 27, 2010.
After disrupting an apparent assassination attempt on Ava, Raylan is hellbent on tracking down the responsible parties. However, he soon discovers that Ava may not have been the real target.
- Mike Jackson - Owner of a local hardware.
- Red - Spotter for Mr. Duke and would-be-killer of Raylan and Ava, later kidnaps them with help from Hunter and intends to kill them but fails.
- Bo Crowder - Criminal and father of Boyd Crowder who saves him from a prison confrontation.
- Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens
- Nick Searcy as Art Mullen
- Joelle Carter as Ava Crowder
- Jacob Pitts as Tim Gutterson (credit only)
- Erica Tazel as Rachel Brooks
- Natalie Zea as Winona Hawkins
- M.C. Gainey as Bo Crowder
- Linda Gehringer as Helen Givens
- James Immekus as Red
- Ray McKinnon as Mr. Duke
- David Meunier as Johnny Crowder
- Brent Sexton as Hunter Mosley
- and Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder